Welcome to sudokusyndication.com - the only choice for high-quality, exclusive Sudoku in any design, style or format. If you would like to use our Sudoku, Super Sudoku, Samurai Sudoku, Killer Sudoku or Godoku puzzles in your newspaper, magazine or puzzle book, look no further.
We can provide you with regular daily, weekly or monthly puzzles or specialised puzzles for one-off publications. If you need three for a newsletter, 365 for a year or even a few million, we can have exclusive Sudoku ready for you within hours in the format of your choice.
Newspapers and magazines
Sudoku will have a positive effect on your newspaper or magazine's circulation figures. Our customers include The Times and Sunday Times who understand the value of top-quality Sudoku puzzles printed daily in their newspapers .
Add a range of beginner to challenging Sudoku puzzles that people find enjoyable to play and your publication will gain a whole new captive audience.
The puzzles will be created for you up to a year in advance, allowing for early placement in upcoming editions. We can create drop-in files that include the introduction text, ratings and id numbers.
Thinking of switching away from your existing provider? If you have a particular style of Sudoku, we can adapt our generators to meet your own requirements of difficulty bands, symmetry, starting values and much more.
Books, websites and other media
If you want to have a Sudoku book for publishing in no time - we can sort it for you! We can generate hundreds of customised Sudoku using your own rating system and styles. Just talk with us about your requirements and we will meet your puzzling demands.
We have already had the opportunity to supply Sudoku for a range of other media including Samsung UK, Times Online, Vorderman's Big Brain Game on Sky One, an interactive TV gaming service and several large websites.
We can offer large feeds Sudoku to direct or indirect to websites or interactive TV (XML, PHP, SQL, CSV, ...) from our powerful US and UK dedicated servers.
All Sudoku puzzles and text copy can be provided for direct placement in any PC or Mac file format - no further editing required. If you use QuarkXPress, Adobe Indesign or any publishing application - we have the correct file format for you.
You can choose the exact Sudoku style that you want, or let us sort the appropriate style and ratings. Once we know your requirements, regular Sudoku can be emailed or uploaded to a special online account. It's easy!
We can offer some Sudoku variants that are unique to Sudoku Syndication from the usual symmetrical or asymmetrical Sudoku to special patterns, colours, Samurai Sudoku (also known as Gattai-5 Sudoku), 3D Sudoku, Killer Sudoku (shown here), hidden words and phrases and much more. If you want a new angle on Sudoku, just request an idea to meet your requirements.
Here are some of the ways we can customise Sudoku puzzles:
- Asymmetric or Symmetric (rotational and reflective through any axis or combination of axis)
- Fonts types, styles and sizes, colours, line widths, square or rounded corner frame
- Use of other identifiers for cells such as letters, symbols, colours, odd/even numbers
- Graphic styling with images or effects (i.e. drop shadow)
- Irregular boundaries between blocks
- Interlacing multiple Sudoku grids
Our Sudoku generators are the most highly-developed and advanced in the world. We deliver high-quality, accurate Sudoku ahead of your deadline, available online to retrieve whenever you need it. If you want amazing Sudoku like no other; talk with us now about your syndication requirements.
All our Sudoku and variants have the following features:
- Our puzzles are always world exclusive: we do not share Sudoku
- Sudoku have a unique solution: we never create puzzles with more than a single solution
- Sudoku will always be solvable by logic and will never require guessing
- All Sudoku are expertly rated using a range of very sophisticated emulation of "human" techniques
- Sudoku will always be square if the number of rows and columns it the same
- All numbers/letters will be placed exactly in the centre of each cell
- We provide solutions to all syndicated puzzles, this is inclusive in the pricing
Sudoku puzzles will lend themselves to competitions and offer great value for column inches. Our prices vary depending on a number of factors including the type and frequency of the publication and type of Sudoku. There are reductions for bulk or regular Sudoku syndication.
If you are looking for puzzles for a free publication, we may be able to offer a range of exclusive free Sudoku in return for a small advert.